Thursday, March 01, 2007

A worthwhile walk across the PATCO parking lot

I've been commuting to Camden from the Lindenwold PATCO station for almost 4 years now and I finally went to the Indian restaurant that I've looked at from the platform almost every day.

Curry Cafe is located on Rt.30, but parking is in the back, across the street from the PATCO parking lot. If you take the train across the Delaware (the food is well worth it) you can see the blue sign on the building when standing on the platform and facing Rt.30.

The menu includes items from North and South India and everything that we sampled was excellent and the prices are reasonable. There is a nice selection of vegetarian choices at this BYOB. I'm looking forward to trying the lunch buffet.

The Philadelphia City Paper wrote this review confirming my feelings that it is worth a trip from either side of the river.

No comments: