Sunday, January 14, 2007

Coming Soon: Miss G's

One day this week I went down to the Subway store in the Victor building to get some lunch (good sandwich, okay chips, great cookie) and noticed a few things:

The New England Soup Company is closed. Sorry to see it go.

An Italian restaurant will be opening. The area is under construction now.

Miss G's Convenience Store should be opening soon. It looked like the shelves were being stocked. From the outside looking in there seemed to be a lot of floor space and I look forward to
stopping in a soon as they open.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think the soup place would last. I loved the chicken store (RC Bistro) that was there before it. I still miss that! Oh well, let's see how it goes with the Italian place.

Julie said...

Dana,

Thanks for your note. Please let us know how you like Miss G's and the new Italian place when they open!